[Cumbria] Desktop

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:18:01 2003

yeah, its not something i'd use on a day to day basis, just as a toy for
the novelty/geek factor.

on the desktop there was a zip file containig an ext2 driver for windows so
i can acess my linux partitions like any oth drive, very useful

adam

"Schwuk" <schwuk@schwuk.com>@mailman.lug.org.uk on 04/02/2003 10:54:55

Please respond to cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk

Sent by:    cumbria-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk