[Cumbria] re the RH SuSe "discussion"

Ken Hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 13:42:10 2003

Roger Cope wrote:

>These are the places where someone looking for a simple, productive Linux
>(BSD... I know!) should be looking. They work, there's minimal problems and
>frequently much better support than Microsoft will ever offer.
>
>Roger

Support from Microsoft? You must be joking! I gave up trying to get that
a long time ago. As a private indevidual, you have no chance!

I'm presently subscribed to the 'suse-linux-e' site. This allows me to
post requests for help, which I've done recently. Invariably, help is
farthcoming from indeviduals located anywhere in the world. Last help
was from a gut in Alaska!

Ken Hough