[Cumbria] Re: All that flamefestery

Chris Plant cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 18:32:00 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 10:23, Michael Saunders wrote:
> The menu editor for GNOME? Stay calm: there isn't one. Yeah, it's crazy
> and the GNOME guys received much flak for this, but hopefully one should
> appear in 2.2 (Chris, any ideas?).

I looked, appears to be directory based, no docs, as usual.  My major
complaint with gnome 2.0, is that is just isn't ready for the end-user!
Its a developer preview release if you read their release notes in the
anal manner they want you to.  (I don't agree with this, I think 2.0
infers it is a stable release for end users :) )

Chris