[Cumbria] A manifesto

Roger Cope cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 19:39:02 2003

I wasn't keen on Frontier, to be honest, and also have mixed feelings =
about
X-Beyond the Frontier (an unrelated but cheekily named game that is =
probably
the best attempt to date to recapture that Elite feel).

I have to say though that with the unofficial Strauss music patch added =
the
space station dock in X-BTF is extremely satisfying...

--------
(To probably start another flame war) What did you make of Frontier? The
original was slightly before my time (got into computers and =
particularly
Speccys in around 1988) but Frontier on the Amiga had me hooked for =
months
on launched.

Michael Saunders

--------