[Cumbria] Watch more TV

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 08:31:01 2003

Do you mean XawTV?  Ive never heard of ZawTV, but it it exists then i'll
have a look.  Used QTVision last night to watch goldeneye.  It would be
good if they added timeshifting (a la PVR) like the pinnacle software i use
on windows.  Being able to 'pause' tv is great.

Anyway, rebooted into windows last night after usign linux most of
thenight, and it just looks so dull compared to my kde desktop.  I need
kicker for windows to replace the task bar.  That reminds me, i installed
cygwin the other week which gives me kde2 on windows, but i havent got the
xserver to run in rootless mode yet, so everything is in a window, once i
figure out rootless mode then i will eventually get kde on windows, YAY :o)

Adam

"Roger Cope" <roger.cope@morphaniel.com>@mailman.lug.org.uk on 08/01/2003
00:03:23

Please respond to cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk