[Cumbria] My Word!!!

Ken Hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 10 10:02:00 2003

Chris Plant wrote:

>I did not shout Ken down, this is a shout down.

      <snipped>

>It is, but its also not for idiots like you to sit down and dictate what
>I can and can't talk about to other similarly minded people who also
>don't care for your attitude.

     <snipped>

>We try to, but its difficult when people like you keep telling us we're
>not catering.  What you have to remember is that the LUG has to be fun
>for everyone, not just for the people who want to learn.

     <snipped>

>I didn't think the linux kernel was implemented in an object orietated
>language.  Maybe you need to stop with the smack.

Don't worry! I'm not in the habbit of being shouted down and am well
able to deal in kind if the situation demands it.

I find that Chis Plant's manner is the most agressive, rude, arrogant
and plain obnoxious that I've seen on any email list. Has the guy got a
problem?
This is not the first outburst that we've been exposed to.  I do not
wish to be associated with such an attitude.

I wish he would show some decent manners and maybe a little of that old
fashioned attribute --- humility.

I request that he be banned from the list. That's nothing to do with his
views  --- just how he expresses them and how he treats other people.

Unless action is taken, I will assume that the rest of you accept this
kind of behaviour. In which case, I will request that my name be removed
from the list.

Ken Hough