[cumbria_lug] Quick survey...

Adam Pigg cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jul 5 20:30:00 2003

Home:

Mandrake 9.1 - 1 Machine
2x Machines in attic waiting for me to set up a network and get another hard
disk - 1 k6 200 and 1 p133 wont run mandrake so any suggestions?

Work:
1x Mandrake 9.1
2x Machines on order, havne decided what to run yet, but mandrake is high on
the list, possibly followed by debian cos ive never tried it
Oh, and the work machine also has several netbsd installed for booting some
old vaxes over the network, sweet :o)

Adam

--
adampigg.9p.org.uk