[cumbria_lug] *Yawn*

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 13:15:01 2003

Guys,
Alex Flemming asking a pertinant and relevant question,
and gets well, not many resposes, I send a reply and no-one picks up
the first reply doesn't work on gui's (even Alex, Hello Alex are you out there ?
any luck ? have you tried any of the proffered solutions ? Did they work ?)

Now I don't answer crap, cept wid crap
mono c# -- gtk-sharp --gdblib
I'm gonna look at Adams stuff particularly the database work, see if I can
do some work there...

I just had my car vandalised so I'm having a busy form-filling time just this week, getting ADSL and Sky at the same time too.

Has any of you 'Broadband band' got or tried an Alcatel 330 broadband modem ? It seems popular with the various ISP's... Demon in particular

Trevor <trevor@haven.demon.co.uk>
        <trev@bigtrev.port5.com>