[cumbria_lug] Inverse Yawn

Ian Linwood cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jul 26 01:20:04 2003

Hello Oran,

Friday, July 25, 2003, 8:54:02 PM, you wrote:

> So I take it that getting the latest Redhat or Mandrake ISO (or running GenToo) isn't something that you do. Having
> moved from somewhere with "1Mb down/256k up" to the bog of dial-up, I'm having trouble seeing things from the
> perspective of someone who has access to BB but doesn't see enough value in it to warrant the cost.

Gosh, a new person to the list.. or at least someone who has gone
unnoticed by myself. :-( or A LURKER!!!

Tell us about yourself...we're all on intimate terms here, some have
even come close to giving blood ;-) Come on, spill the beans!

BTW, welcome to the wilderness, 56Kb/s - ROFL...

33.6kb/s here  :-(

Unless I get onto the JANET :-O - 15min/640MbISO

--
Best regards,
 Ian