[cumbria_lug] Linux 2003 Conference & Tutorials, Edinburgh, 31 July - 3 Aug

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 13:06:01 2003

> > Including speakers from IBM, Novell, Red Hat, SuSE, HP, SGI, GBdirect
>
> No SCO?
>
> /me discards prepared bag of rotten fruit

Does aonyone get Liunx user/developer regularly I've got a few issues
it's an OKish mag, Now if anyone's intrested in going we could try booking a 'Lug' table and avoid paying entrance fees ? I've done this sort of thing before....

I'd throw rotten fruit at ... anyone from Microsoft,
                              The person who invented regular expresions,
                              Richard Stallman for 'VI',
have I forgotten anyone ?

Trevor. (Bored of Workington)
I've just upgraded to Suse 8.2 Pro. and am not totally happy
I note Derwent bookshop has Four Linux box sets on the shelf
and this makes me happy, cos I'm SAD...