[Cumbria] RH in Give us your data and money shocker!

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 09:09:01 2003

Ill answer some other points later. But just so you know there is a
thing called NRH-up2date that claims that it is in effect a redhat
network mirror. http://www.nrh-up2date.org If there where a number of
people that would like to club together on getting a subscription and
covering the bandwidth I'd be up for implimenting one.

Paul