[cumbria_lug] Re: [Cumbria] Red Hat Linux 9

Adam Pigg cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 19:49:02 2003

On a similar note

do all compell orders go through csc?  cos ive got two shiney new rack mount
servers on order and hopefully you will see them soon, so keep a look out.
They will both be running linux when i eventually get them.

Oh, and i should say cheers to u csc guys for supporting our 104mb rz23 VAX
disks that keep failing :o) YAY for refurbished disks and a CSC support
contract

Cya

Adam
---