[cumbria_lug] Please fix by bad html

Adam Pigg cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 20:17:01 2003

Hi

Can one of you nices people experienced in html have a look at my code.

im just learning php/html adn am using quanta.  my site renders fine in
konqueror, but mozilla and ie mess up the cell heights.  take a look at
adampigg.9p.org.uk.

I can see that it is probably the font size on the NEWS heading that has
messed up that cell, but there is no reason to mess up the top nav bar and
the bottom of the main section. (my curved corners look so nice in konqueror
:)

take a look using both konqueror and mozilla and hopefully you will see what i
mean.

Cheers

Adam

BTW kde 3.1.1 now runs on windows with cygwin, and the new xwin has a
multiwindow mode so x apps show up on the task bar (but i cant get it to work
:o(   )
Oh, and has anyone tried xdirectfb and running kde on it?  i think i might try
and wondered if anyone had ventured there yet.

---
adam@piggz.fsnet.co.uk
adam@adampigg.9p.org.uk
www.piggz.fsnet.co.uk