[cumbria_lug] Mandrake 9.2

Mark Andrews mark at sricumbria.org
Tue Nov 4 22:36:56 GMT 2003

I've been running MDK 9.2 since Thursday on my laptop, apart from 3
hardware issues that are still outstanding (Please help SCHWUK ;-) it is
an awesome distro. I am obviously a bit of a newbie but things are
progressing well.

I will write a better review later. Got a bit of reading on Samba to do
for 2morrow.

Mark