[cumbria_lug] SMTP...

Mark Andrews mark at sricumbria.org
Wed Nov 12 13:44:41 GMT 2003

I'm using Sendmail at work for smtp relay and as a personal test
mailserver. It works fine for me. Shame I've got to take it off due to
having to go back to windows 2k server for the server. 'But Linux works
so much faster and the server hasn't had to have the daily reboot'
I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it.
Better get going, got to install publisher on the 8 machines at work.
Mark