[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 21st November

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Thu Nov 13 21:33:10 GMT 2003

How about another meeting?

When:
   Friday 21st October

Time:
   19:00

Where:
   The Resource Center
   King Street
   Aspatria
   Cumbria
   CA7 3ET

Map:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=314500&Y=542000&scale=10000&coordsys=gb

Topics for the evening:
 - Continuation of Linux Terminal Server Project (
http://www.ltsp.org/ ) from last time
 - Fedora Core 1 - I'll be bringing along my FC1 machine for people to
see/try out (poss. running LTSP - two topics rolled into one!) as well
as bringing along the CD's for people to copy
 - Any other suggestions?

For the laptop (or PDA) toting amongst us, there will be 'net access
(via satellite - WiFi and wired).

Room and connectivity kindly provided by Solway Rural Initiative (
http://www.solwaypages.org/ ).

If you think you are going to attend, please respond to this thread so
we can get an idea of numbers.

Website has been updated accordingly.

Cheers,
--