[cumbria_lug] Last Friday's meeting...

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 17:35:16 GMT 2003

I finally finished building kde3.2

Im really quite impressed, using the new PIM suite kontact which is an
evolution/outlook killer for businesses, it even has its own server (kolab)
but i just use it for mail :o)

I realised i could have done a better demo of kexi if i had ran:
'kexi db' where db is the name of a database...it brings up a list of tables
and clicking on the tables shows the data.  So its not as featureless in the
gui department as i thought.

I thought it was a fairly good meet, nothing formal was accomplished but it
was a general good experience with everyone doing different things.

PiggZ

adam at piggz.co.uk
www.piggz.co.uk