[cumbria_lug] The LUG is dead, long live the LUG...

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 24 12:40:01 BST 2003

Well, Mike's post has spurred me into doing something I've been meaning to
do for a while - it's time to spring^H^H^H^H^H^Hautumn clean the mailing
list...

We currently have 25 subscribers (myself included), very few of which are
active.

If you are currently subscribed to this list (i.e. you're reading this
message) and wish to a) remain subscribed and (more importantly) b)
*participate* in the LUG, then please respond to this thread before the
end of this month (for all the nitpickers out there, that's 23:59 BST on
Tuesday the 30th of September 2003 according to the server running the
mailing list).

Subscribers who have _not_ responded by that time will be unceremoniously
unsubscribed from this list.

The LUG will then start afresh on the 1st October 2003.

Cheers,
--
Schwuk