[cumbria_lug] The LUG is dead, long live the LUG...

Ian Linwood ian_linwood_clug at dinwoodie.freeuk.com
Wed Sep 24 20:49:31 BST 2003

Hello Schwuk,

Wednesday, September 24, 2003, 11:38:10 AM, you wrote:

> The LUG will then start afresh on the 1st October 2003.

Nothing fresh about this lot ;-)

I guess holidays, Autumn blues, and not really that much happening in
the Linux community is to blame.

Playing with the 2.6 tests...looks good, i still have issues with
LVM2, there seems to be damn all documentation about it on the Sistina
web site. Until I can get this working reliably, the 2.6 will remain
just a play-thing.

Oh, and because I was bored, I subnetted my small home network,
playing with services and how they react over routed net...fun
initially. WTF do MS clients STILL get name res wrong...sigh...

--
Best regards,
 Ian