[cumbria_lug] Hi All!

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 12:53:33 BST 2004

>Hi guys,
>
>I've just subscribed to the mailing list. I'm from Carlisle and I hope to
>enjoy keeping in touch with the mailing list and maybe even venture out to
>some meetups.

Welcome. (just to keep the welcome message going...)

>Considering I feel it would be a waste of a post just to say hello, I'll
>ask what distro people are using currently.

I'm dual booting WinXP and MDK 9.2 on my laptop, I'd love to switch to Linux
permentaly but work requires nasty WinXP.
I've got a server at work running SME Server and one at home running SME
Server also.
When I goto my new job (ICT Technician in Solway Community School, Silloth)
I'll be reviewing their server setup and probably involving linux somewhere.
For certain I'll get a 'censornet' proxy server in place.

>Thanks,
>Martin Alderson,
>IntechHosting

Mark Andrews