[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Fri Apr 2 17:04:41 BST 2004

As we are currently looking for new meeting places (see the thread
'Desperately seeking...'), I thought it would be sensible to get an idea
of where people want from the meetings.

Quick explanation: formal meetings usually take place in meeting room
with computers/internet connection on hand, and are intended to cover a
topic in technical detail, or achieve a particular goal (i.e getting
LTSP running). Informal meetings are pure social events, best suited to
bars, public houses or eating establishments.

So...

1) Where would you like the meetings to take place?

2) Would you prefer formal or informal meetings?

3) What would you like to see covered at the meetings?

Cheers,
--
Schwuk
http://www.schwuk.com