[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Jen Phillips jen at phillipsuk.org
Sat Apr 3 20:48:58 BST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 5:01 pm, Schwuk wrote:

> 1) Where would you like the meetings to take place?

The closer to Carlisle the better, but willing to travel. Maybe do some in
different places so it's not always the same people having to travel?

> 2) Would you prefer formal or informal meetings?

Some of each. You all seem like the kind of people I could happily waste an
evening with in a pub, but if that's all we did we'd probably be missing the
point.

> 3) What would you like to see covered at the meetings?

All we've generally done recently is install distros. How about doing more on
maintaining/upgrading/adding software to/taking software off running systems?

Something about some of the available programs might be good as well, such as
workshops in some of the more common/useful ones.

Hugs,

Jen