[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Sun Apr 4 10:10:17 BST 2004

Jen Phillips wrote:
> Some of each. You all seem like the kind of people I could happily waste an
> evening with in a pub, but if that's all we did we'd probably be missing the
> point.

One of the LUGs I'm in regular contact with holds fortnightly meetings
in the private room of a local curry house. I think a similar schedule
might be too much for us (at least for a single location), but we could
could try and find a similar place in say Carlisle and Whitehaven (I'll
leave the choice of the actual location to people who live closer), and
alternate between the two?

How does that sound?

Anyone want to take a stab at finding a location/costs? We've averaged
half-a-dozen at the Aspatria meetings, so I don't think we need room for
more than 10 at the informal ones (yet).

Cheers,
--
Schwuk
http://www.schwuk.com