[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Tue Apr 6 21:40:59 BST 2004

I would suggest we schedule the first 'informal' meeting for after the
22nd April - that way Ian and/or I can bore you all stupid with details
of the Linux User & Developer Expo... :)

Does somebody from either Carlisle or Whitehaven want to step forward
and organise a location/date/time?

<aisde>Surely if Microsoft can create an OSS project, we can operate the
LUG as a community project rather than the *ahem* benevolent dicatorship
it has been to date *grin*</aside>

Whomsoever volunteers first gets to choose the location...

Cheers,
--
Schwuk
http://www.schwuk.com