[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Tue Apr 6 22:04:55 BST 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 21:37, Schwuk wrote:
> I would suggest we schedule the first 'informal' meeting for after the
> 22nd April - that way Ian and/or I can bore you all stupid with details
> of the Linux User & Developer Expo... :)
>
> Does somebody from either Carlisle or Whitehaven want to step forward
> and organise a location/date/time?

I'll take up that challenge :-) We have racked our brains, and the brain of a
colleague at work, and the best venue we can come up with in Carlisle is our
front room.

So, I'd like to suggest that we have an informal in our front room on Friday,
23rd April.

While I'm posting, I'd also like to invite you all to a party, also at our
house, but on Saturday, 17th April. It's a house-warming party for our
newly-mortgaged house, and a birthday party for me (I'm 34 on the 25th
April). It's a fancy dress party, and the theme is 'song titles'.

Russ

--
Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.
(Spike Milligan)