[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Ian Linwood ian_linwood_clug at dinwoodie.freeuk.com
Wed Apr 7 00:05:16 BST 2004

Hello Russ,

RP> I'll take up that challenge :-) We have racked our brains, and the brain of a
RP> colleague at work, and the best venue we can come up with in Carlisle is our
RP> front room.

If Carlisle, can I remind the group of the offer of my dear freind at the CIA
(Carlisle Institute of the Arts), seriously, his email ends
"cia.ac.uk".

He offered to host a Carlisle meeting. But get this, he manages the
biggest JANET pipe in Cumbria.

This means 100Mbs full duplex internet access to each desktop. Canteen
and toilet facilities. And a spacious comfortable environment.

If acceptable, I'll remind Euan of his offer and gear it up.

How does that sound?

--
Best regards,
 Ian