[cumbria_lug] Location, location, location...

Jen Phillips jen at phillipsuk.org
Tue Apr 6 22:18:13 BST 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 10:04 pm, Russ Phillips wrote:

> So, I'd like to suggest that we have an informal in our front room on
> Friday, 23rd April.
>
> While I'm posting, I'd also like to invite you all to a party, also at our
> house, but on Saturday, 17th April.

Just in case anyone doesn't know where we are:

19 Port Road
Carlisle
Tel: 01228 540518

Port Road is a very short section of Netown Road between the Cumberland
Infirmary and Carrs biscuit factory. Parking is best either on Ashley Street
or Canal Street (first and second roads between Wigton Road & Port Road
heading away from the roundabout at Carrs). Our house is just next to Ashley
Street, opposite Cartridge World, with yellow bay windows facing the main
road.

Feel free to bring food & drink, microwave/oven/kettle are all available for
ready meals/frozen pizza/pot noodles/hot drinks. We also have a few takeouts
nearby & menus for places that deliver.

If anyone wants to come but really doesn't fancy the drive home to the other
end of Cumbria (this is a very spread-out county), give us a ring, and we'll
sort out some crash space for you.

I'll not be at the LUG meet when you guys arrive, but I'll be joining you
later on.

Hugs,

Jen