[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 23rd April

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Sat Apr 17 10:34:00 BST 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 21:31, Schwuk wrote:

> Where:
>      Jen & Russ's house
>      19 Port Road
>      Carlisle

We are more-or-less opposite Cartridge World, which has a big, obvious, yellow
sign. Best bet for parking is Leatham Street or Ashley Street. One side of
Leatham Street and all of Ashley Street is disc parking. Check when the times
are - I think you need a disc until 8:00pm. If you don't have a disc, we can
give you a temporary permit. The other side of Leatham Street is not disc
parking - you can just park for as long as you want.

> Connectivity:
>    - ?

We have 512Kb ADSL, with plenty of spare ports on the LAN. However, the spod
room/library is a bit of a mess at the moment, so unless we get it tidied up
before then you may not be able to physically get at any of the spare ports.

And yes, Mark, I will be 34 on the 25th (the Sunday after the meeting). And on
the same day, my best man's kid will be 1. It's obviously a popular day for
birthdays.

Russ

--
Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.
(Spike Milligan)