[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 23rd April

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 15:12:51 BST 2004

> Russ said...
> We have 512Kb ADSL, with plenty of spare ports on the LAN. However, the
spod room/library is a bit of a mess at the moment, so unless we get it
tidied up before then you may not be able to physically get at any of the
spare ports.

I will bring my wifi access point so we can have a temporary wireless
network for the laptop/pda owners.

> And then he said
> And yes, Mark, I will be 34 on the 25th (the Sunday after the meeting).
And on the same day, my best man's kid will be 1. It's obviously a popular
day for birthdays.

It's also one of my fave band's birthday's on the 25th! Must be popular!!

Mark