[cumbria_lug] LUG radio & GPL in court

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Wed Apr 21 15:58:38 BST 2004

Russ Phillips wrote:
> LUG radio episode 5 (Five men in a scrote) is available:
> http://www.lugradio.org/guide.php

Yours truly was 'interviewed' for LUG Radio at LUDEx, and took part in
recording another segment as well. Ian and I also shared a few pints
with guys after the expo - good bunch.

I'm going to be going down to Wolverhampton at some point to take part
in another recording/one of their LUG meetings, and they want to come up
here and record at one of our meetings (as part of the so-called 'world
tour' *grin*). Would people be up for taking part in that?

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com
Cumbria LUG - http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk