[cumbria_lug] UserGroup...

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 21:16:08 BST 2004

Sorry, anything that supports mozilla only cant be a good thing.....think of
the websites that are IE only!!!!

If textile is too complex then why not try the editor used in
www.wikipedia.org? that of course means you'd have to use theie text
rendering engine, but hey, its open source so just download it from
wikipedia.sf.net

Other than that , it looks good!

now..off to check that timetravel modified delorean on ebay :)

C ya

- --
adam at piggz.co.uk
www.piggz.co.uk