[cumbria_lug] Use for an old 486 laptop?

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Mon Jan 5 20:14:06 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 11:53, Michael Saunders wrote:

> Might try out MenuetOS (menuetos.org), a GUI OS written in pure x86
> asm, or possibly FreeDOS and some sort of GEM. Yummy!

I've given up on the idea of putting Mini Debian on my 486 laptop, and I think
I'll put FreeDOS on when I get time. Inspired by a Christmas present of a CD
with 3,000 Commodore 64 games with emulators, I may turn it into a portable
games machine.

Russ

--
Dale Cooper: Who's the lady with the log?
Sheriff Truman: We call her the Log Lady