[cumbria_lug] Meeting on Friday - Revolution OS?

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 23:19:54 BST 2004

Hej,

Good Good as I was going to check out if my wireless card works in
Fedora...I guess I could do that beforehand...I might just try it now...not
that I have my AP here but I can at least do some scanning :P
In terms of projector etc have you got suitable speakers etc. I assume your
DVD player has a scart socket, I'll bring the connectors I need from scart
to the projector.
Is there any bits your missing for the scouts computers? I have huge amounts
of random stuff at work, I'll dig out the missing bits for ya...also I have
about 4-5 14or15" screens fully working if anyone wants them...they are
located at the school in silloth though so I dunno how that works for
anyone.

Hejdå
Mark