[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 11th June

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Thu Jun 10 14:30:20 BST 2004

Russ Phillips wrote:
> ... and nobody responded. Does that mean that no-one is coming on
> Friday, and Jen & I are going to be on our own?

Well, you saved me from sending out a reminder... :)

I will be attending, and I'm attempting to drag Matt with me. I'll see
who else I can round up.

I would have responded earlier, but I've been battling with setting up
my own server - yes, I've got myself one! - this week. I've been able to
read email since Mon, but it's taken me until about half an hour ago to
figure out why pop-before-smtp wasn't working (it was a typo - typical!).

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com
Cumbria LUG - http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk