[cumbria_lug] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Linux Seminar - March 23rd 2004]

Ian Linwood ian_linwood_clug at dinwoodie.freeuk.com
Sun Mar 7 21:01:35 GMT 2004

Hello Schwuk,

S> Looks like our annual Linux seminar will go ahead.  The planned date
S> just now is for Tuesday 23rd of March.  This year's seminar may prove
S> to be better than previous attempts.  You may wish to pencil this
S> into your diary so that you don't miss it.  The venue will be
S> Sheffield Wednesday's football stadium.  For more information about
S> the seminar have a look at....

S> http://www.sheflug.co.uk/seminar.html

OK. If I can pick up three/four passengers in the M6 corridor (ie
Carlisle/Penrith), I'll take the day off and drive down (I'll be
driving take the VW Golf - the mini may be a tad uncomfortable for
four). Costs shared by all passengers (fuel/parking chgs).

Do not reply via list. e-mail me if interested.

--
Best regards,
 Ian