[cumbria_lug] Time for another meeting...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Wed May 26 10:47:31 BST 2004

Ok, I think it's time we kicked ourselves into action again. Let's start
with another meeting...

I propose either Wednesday or Friday evening, next week or the week
after (2nd, 4th, 9th, or 11th of June respectively).

Location will be either Carlisle (Russ's house if he's willing,
otherwise TBC) or Whitehaven (TBC).

Please respond with preferred date and location. The one with the most
reponses wins, hence no complaining, whining etc.

Topics for the meeting (please add your own):
  - InfoPoint [1]. I think we should run one of these in the near future.
  - Software Patents - Russ has stuff on this... [2] :)
  - Brief (verbal) review of Lycoris Desktop/LX [3] and Xandros Desktop
OS 2 [4] (these are on the latest LU&D magazine)
  - General Linux advocacy
  - ...?

[1] http://www.jonobacon.org/infopoint/
[2] http://www.jenruss.plus.com/russ/SoftwarePatents/