[cumbria_lug] Time for another meeting...

Russ Phillips avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 26 13:42:28 BST 2004

Schwuk wrote:
> Ok, I think it's time we kicked ourselves into action again. Let's start
> with another meeting...
>
> I propose either Wednesday or Friday evening, next week or the week
> after (2nd, 4th, 9th, or 11th of June respectively).

Jen & I could do any of those dates. Personally, I'd prefer a Friday, so
that we can be as late as we want without having to get up for work the
next day.

> Location will be either Carlisle (Russ's house if he's willing,
> otherwise TBC) or Whitehaven (TBC).

We're happy to host a meeting in Carlisle. I'd prefer Carlisle, since
it's easier to get to, especially if it's in our house :-) We *might*
have a wi-fi access point by then, so wireless Internet access might be
available, too.

Russ