[cumbria_lug] DSL and Moving up to Penrith

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 23:26:35 BST 2004

Hi Angie,
Well first things first, we don't bite at all, well only into the pizza that
we order!! :P I'm kinda excited to see someone who is using Mac OS X and is
running a webdev company. I'm really into that myself and just trying to
justify the cost of a G5 Imac!!!
In terms of DSL, BT seemed pretty good when I got my connection, I've had
minimal problems and when my line went dodgy they sent an engineer out very
quickly and replace my master box which fixed it :D Nice BT
Beware of any wireless broadband companies as my experience with them is not
good...I used to work for one *Mark turns a bright red colour in shame*
Well It's getting late and my head is hurting like mad.
I hope to hear from you again soon and welcome to the Cumbria LUG.
If ya wanna chat (and this goes to any other LUG'rs) add me to your MSN
list... mark AT preciousangel.co.uk (also my email addy)
Good luck with the move,

Mark Andrews <><