[cumbria_lug] Ideas for meetings...

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 21:33:35 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 20:41, Adam Pigg wrote:
> Well, id like the oportunity to be more productive, ie, code, and get others
> input while coding or maybe even testing.

Well, I'd be happy-ish but not everybody is a code-monkey,
What about some Howto type sessions as well covering well
any old thing really.

> would be nice if we had access to some office type space to bring in pc's.

There was an offer of space in whitehaven on tangier street in the 'old
neurosystems' building (now learndirect)

> also, youd be slightly more like to get me there if you didnt have it on a
> ridiculous day like friday!!.
>

> lets see...
> mondays...no...spooks
> tuesday...
> wendesday...
> thursday....no...solway inter village pool league & squash night
> friday....no...chillin out night, but maybe ok now and then.

Hmmm,

Monday, Late at work, Roleplaying Club
Tuesday, Don't do much tuesday nights
Wednesday, Slack day
Thursday, Dinner with friends night
Friday, ok

Controvesial bit:
If space is required and is not available on a 'free' basis, how much
per meeting would people be willing to spring for ?

Causing trouble as ever,
Trevor.

trevor at haven.demon.co.uk