[cumbria_lug] Ideas for meetings...

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 20:34:37 BST 2004

Well, id like the oportunity to be more productive, ie, code, and get others
input while coding or maybe even testing.

would be nice if we had access to someoffice type space to bring in pc's.

also, youd be slightly more like to get me there if you didnt have it on a
ridiculous day like friday!!.

lets see...
mondays...no...spooks
tuesday...
wendesday...
thursday....no...solway inter village pool league & squash night
friday....no...chillin out night, but maybe ok now and then.

btw, kexi, the little project i try and contribute to gets a commercial
release this month for windows via openoffice polska www.openoffice.com.pl

c ya

--
www   : www.piggz.co.uk