[cumbria_lug] DSL and Moving up to Penrith

Angie Ahl alists at vertebrate.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 11:11:45 BST 2004

> Go on, we need a bit of a jump start sometimes.  Be excited there's no
> need to be nervous, really !

Ah Thanks.  Yipppeeeee. Here come the hills.

> Welcome to our little corner of the U.K. too.  Will you be attending
> meetings, if we ever get another one organised that is ?

I reckon we probably will. We now have a car (been without one for over
a decade), in fact we may have a bit of a gathering at our place one we
know you're respectable people... well what I call respectable, which
means if you way anything like "I respect the RIAA" or "I like
Blunketts policies on technology" I would chuck you out ;)

I forgot to mention, none of you guys are getting your DSL from BT are
you. been there, ditched that. I recommend the Pipex Solo 500 package.
£23.44 pm inc vat 512k and *unlimited* bandwidth (I still can't believe
they started putting limits on it, they didn't for years and it's well
known that tracking usage isn't worth the cost ;).

HTH someone

Now I've got a kitchen to pack, why do I have to like cooking, why
can't I be a geek that lives off PIzza, it's much less packing.

BFN

Angie