[cumbria_lug] LinuxWorld Expo

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Mon Sep 6 11:46:09 BST 2004

I will be going down to the LinuxWorld Expo [1] in London on the 6th
October (just the exhibition, not the conference). Anyone else who wants
to come along will be more than welcome.

As well as trying to snag some freebies, I will be meeting up the likes
of Jono Bacon and Stuart Langridge (of LugRadio fame) for a few beers
during/afterwards.

At the moment, I'm planning on travelling there and back on sleeper
trains [2], and doing the whole thing in a day.

[1] http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/
[2] http://www.scotrail.co.uk/bbfset.html
--
Dave Murphy (aka Schwuk)