[cumbria_lug] LinuxWorld Expo

Russ Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Mon Sep 6 20:28:18 BST 2004

Schwuk wrote:
> I will be going down to the LinuxWorld Expo [1] in London on the 6th
> October (just the exhibition, not the conference). Anyone else who wants
> to come along will be more than welcome.

Depends. I'd be interested, but I've just been given notice, so if I
don't have a job, I'd be able to go depending on price. If I get a new
job, that'll probably be the first week in my new job, and I won't want
to take the day off.

> As well as trying to snag some freebies, I will be meeting up the likes
> of Jono Bacon and Stuart Langridge (of LugRadio fame) for a few beers
> during/afterwards.

Would you mind taking the opportunity to gently nag Jono about Carlisle
Infopoints? And ask them if LUG Radio is ever coming back.

> [2] http://www.scotrail.co.uk/bbfset.html

I've just had a look and it said it could do me tickets for £19 or £29.
I take it those prices are one way?

Russ