[cumbria_lug] Scouts Badge

jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net
Mon Sep 6 14:22:14 BST 2004

>> Schwuk has volunteered to do the email (assuming he can make it, which
he's
>> checking).

>Sorry - meant to confirm this earlier. I will be attending.

Excellent! Can I take it that you'll be sorting out everything you need to
do that bit?

Anybody else? It's a week on Thursday, and so far we've got three of us
confirmed. We could really do with at least one more, preferably several
more people.

Also, if you want any handouts photocopied, get them to me as soon as
possible, as the Scouts will do it for us.

We've been offered two laptops to borrow, but the more machines the better
(we're taking several, including one that will be set up and left for the
Scouts and several boxes kindly donated by you guys). We're intending to
boot from CD into Knoppix wherever possible, so that all the machines are
the same, and the set-up time is all but non-existent. Also it means that
the Scouts can't fiddle with anybody's systems ;-)

Hugs,

Jen