[cumbria_lug] Scouts - need volunteers

Russ Phillips avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 10 15:52:58 BST 2004

Hi,

As you know, we're going to see the scouts on Thursday evening (16th).
So far, the only other person that has confirmed he'll be coming is
Schwuk. Is anyone else able to help?

At least one (probably several) laptops will be provided for us, Jen & I
will be bringing along several desktop machines (Brian from DTec
Computers [1] donated six bases & three monitors, all running
VectorLinux [2])

Consequently, we don't really need machines, just people. We're planning
to split the scouts into four groups (one per task), and we really need
at least one person per group. We currently have three people, so we
need at least one more.

Any volunteers?

Russ

[1] http://www.dtec-computers.com/