[cumbria_lug] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Jeremy Allison - Samba Presentation]

Ian Linwood ian_linwood_clug at dinwoodie.freeuk.com
Tue Sep 28 17:16:19 BST 2004

Hello Schwuk,

Monday, September 27, 2004, 11:58:24 AM, you wrote:

S> Jeremy Allison will give a talk about Samba internals and what we expect
S> to see in the new release of Samba which we think will be released some
S> time next year.

This is were he'll take an hour going through all the problems Samba
has. Then come to the conclusion that it's too much trouble to
implement Samba in a heterogeneous environment, as he did at the
London expo earlier this year.

What a plonk!

Never mind, he's all right Jack - IBM are bankrolling him.

--
Best regards,
 Ian