[cumbria_lug] PARTAAAY!!!

Jen Phillips jen at phillipsuk.org
Tue Sep 28 22:18:51 BST 2004

I'm old, and getting older. In celebration, I shall be partying all weekend in
October, and you're invited to come and party with me. All welcome for any or
all of it. Crash space can be found for those travelling.

Friday 22nd October
Rock night at The Wheel (Or the Purple Lizard, or whatever it's called these
days) from about 9pm

Saturday 23rd October
19 Port Road, Carlisle, we'll be in watching DVDs all day, moving onto music,
beer and pizza later.

If you need any more info, or if you want to make sure there's crash space,
call me on 01228 540518 (answerphone if I'm not in).

Hope to see you all then.

Hugs,

Jen