[cumbria_lug] LUGRadio Live

jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net
Wed Apr 20 13:24:21 BST 2005

I know a few people have expressed interest in going to LUGRadio Live [1],
so we need to start getting organised.

First up, who's going? Has anyone bought tickets yet? Russ and I have.

Secondly, hotels. Information has just been posted on the LUGRadio forums
[2] that if we all book into the Barons Court Hotel in Wolverhampton,
they'll offer a cheaper rate. We've to contact the hotel direct, mentioning
LUGRadio while booking. I'm checking on the forums as to whether the
special deal applies to both Friday and Saturday - if it does, there's a
fair chance that Russ and I will be there for two nights.

Thirdly, transport. Russ and I will be going by car, and thus will have two
spare seats (possibly three, if you're willing to get cosy and cope with
bags on knees, but it's quite a long drive). If anyone wants to travel with
us, we can either pick them up (if it's not much of a detour) or people can
come to our's (there's a patch of non-restricted parking round the corner).

Hugs,

Jen

[1] http://www.lugradio.org/live/2005/
[2] http://forums.lugradio.org/index.php