[cumbria_lug] LUGRadio Live

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Thu Apr 21 10:10:47 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 07:29 -0400, jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net wrote:
> I know a few people have expressed interest in going to LUGRadio Live [1],
> so we need to start getting organised.

Organised? Us?

> First up, who's going? Has anyone bought tickets yet? Russ and I have.

No, but it's on my list of things to do.

> Secondly, hotels. Information has just been posted on the LUGRadio forums
> [2] that if we all book into the Barons Court Hotel in Wolverhampton,
> they'll offer a cheaper rate.

I'm avoiding the Barons Court as my family is travelling with me
(they're going to visit more family whilst I enjoy myself) and a) I
don't want to take rooms from the LUGRadio faithful and b) I don't want
my kids in a hotel full of drunk geeks singing the free software song at
3 AM! :)

Currently looks like I'll be in the Novotel.

> Thirdly, transport.

As above.

Cheers,
--