[cumbria_lug] Bespoke software job

angie ahl angie at vertebrate.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 16:34:29 BST 2005

I Hate Sage. Although I know quite a few use it happily, but they don't
have my hight expectations ;)

Would MYOB do it. I hear it's quite customisable. Although I built my
own being a Database person.
I only do online stuff now though but I used to ues Filemaker for these
things

http://www.myob.co.uk/

I'm assuming you're talking about Windows not linux as you mentioned
DOS.
I haven't forgotten where I am ;)

HTH

Angie